1.- Data Controller
FESTINA LOTUS SA, with registered office at Calle Velázquez nº 150, 3º 1ª, 28002 Madrid (Madrid), with tax identification number A-08663684. Telephone: + 34 915 40 12 91 Fax +34 915 59 81 16 E-mail: email@example.com
2. Purpose of Data Processing
FESTINA processes personal data in accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (LFPD) for the following purposes:
1. To manage and process orders and purchases made through the CANDINO.COM online shop.
The achievement of this purpose involves:
- Attending to queries raised and Manage the user registration of the web shop. The data provided will identify the user and allow access to features, products and services that are available as a registered user.
- Managing and executing the contract of sale of the products purchased through the website, including the administration of the transaction, logistics, invoicing and user service.
- Ensuring the security of information technology and electronic transactions, preventing fraudulent, improper or incorrect use of the website.
2. The management of repair services related to items purchased on CANDINO.COM, including logistics, and if applicable, billing and collection.
3. The management of the sending of information and commercial communications relating to its products, services and commercial promotions, by any means, whether automated or not (mail, SMS, MMS, fax, Internet, telephone...) as long as prior express and unequivocal consent has been given.
4. The management of participation in commercial offers, raffles and contests and, if applicable, the execution and promotion of the results of such, as long as prior express and unequivocal consent has been given.
3.- Data subjet to processing
1.- In relation to the online sale of products and services and the subsequent delivery and/or execution of such, the following data is collected:
Data of an identifying nature: Name and surname, ID card number, postal or e-mail addresses. Economic and/or banking data.
2.- In relation to the management of repairs related to items purchased on CANDINO.COM, including logistics, and if applicable, billing and collection, the following data are collected:
Identifying data: Name and surname, ID card, postal or email addresses. Economic and/or banking data.
3.- In relation to the management of the sending of information and commercial communications, the following data are collected:
Postal and/or e-mail addresses.
Will commercial information be sent?
In the newsletter section when registering, FESTINA obtains the express consent of the owners of the data to send commercial communications of products related to the company, by e-mail or any other means.
Commercial and advertising communications may be sent by different means, according to the user's behaviour and preferences or tastes, creating profiles.
4.- In relation to the management of participation in commercial offers, raffles and contests and, if applicable, the execution and promotion of the results of such, the data provided for in the terms and conditions of each offer, raffle, contest, etc. are collected.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is as follows:
- The legal basis for managing and processing orders and purchases made through the online shop CANDINO.COM is the satisfaction of legitimate business interest in the execution of a commercial contract of sale and / or lease of services, prior consent and compliance with legal obligations.
- The legal basis for the processing of the customer relationship, logistics and the billing and collection of repair services for items purchased on CANDINO.COM is the existence of a contractual relationship as well as the fulfilment of legal obligations (e.g. Royal Decree 1619/2012 of 30 November, approving the Regulation regulating billing obligations).
- The legal basis for sending commercial advertising communications related to products and services to customers is based on prior consent.
- The legal basis for sending commercial communications to participants in competitions, sweepstakes and promotions is based on prior consent.
5. Recipients of the data.
The recipient of the data is FESTINA, which will use them solely and exclusively for the purposes for which they were collected.
Data are communicated in the following areas and cases:
Personal data may be made available to other companies of the business group to which FESTINA belongs, resident in the EU, (see WWW.CANDINO.COM) in order to provide a better after-sales service. Likewise, the data will be communicated to other companies of the group for the purpose of sending commercial information as established in the newsletter service registration.
- External (third parties, external to FESTINA and its group of companies).
The data will be transferred to third parties when there is a legal obligation, such as, for example: Entities related to the management of collections and payments (financial, certification and authentication, etc.) with the transmission of data (telecommunications) or with logistics and transport (e.g. transport agencies for the delivery/return of orders) Competent Public Administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein (e.g. Tax Administration).
Are there any International Transfers?
For any transfer of personal data to third parties or contractors that are not located in an EU/EEA country, before transferring data, we will check that the recipient has an appropriate level of data protection (e.g. use the EU standard contract clauses and/or that the user has given his consent).
You can consult the Countries and Territories declared as appropriate at https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/cumplimiento/transferencias-internacionales.html.
The transfer of data to advertising and media agencies, which, within the framework of a contractual relationship with FESTINA as data processors, participate in and/or execute promotional campaigns, raffles, contests, etc., must have the prior consent of the data subjects.
7. What are your rights when you provide your consent?
Those affected, as holders of their data, may exercise before FESTINA, the rights of access, rectification, opposition, cancellation, limitation and portability to the processing of such data.
Applicants have the following rights:
- Access: (Art.15 RGPD) Allows them to obtain confirmation if FESTINA processes their personal data, as well as, to consult their personal data included in FESTINA's files.
- Rectification: (Art 16 RGPD) and Allows to modify personal data when they are inaccurate, as well as, to complete those that are incomplete.
- Opposition: (Art 21 RGPD ) You may request that your personal data not be processed. FESTINA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Cancellation: (Art 17 RGPD) Allows you to request the removal of personal data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Limitation: (Art 18 RGPD) You may request the limitation to the processing of your data in the following cases:
(a) As long as the accuracy of your data is contested;
b) When the processing is unlawful, you object to the deletion of your data, and request the limitation of its use;
c) When FESTINA does not need to process your data, but you need them for the exercise or defence of claims;
d) When you have objected to the processing of your data for the fulfilment of a public interest mission or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while it is verified whether the legitimate grounds for the processing prevail over yours.
- Portability: (Art.20 RGPD) You may receive, in electronic format, the personal data that you have provided to us and those that have been obtained from your contractual relationship with FESTINA, as well as to transmit them to another entity.
CANDINO.COM customers have and may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and objection to FESTINA LOTUS SA, either by mail at Via Layetana nº 20 4th floor, 08003 Barcelona, indicating their personal data and attaching a copy of their ID card, or through the following link: www.corporate-ethicline.com/festina.
In case of any questions regarding the protection of your data, you can contact our group data protection officer by mail at the following address:
FESTINA LOTUS SA
Data protection officer
Via layetana 20 fourth floor
08003 Barcelona (Spain)
Or by e-mail to the following address:
Data Protection Delegate: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Data retention.
The data related to the management and processing of orders and purchases made through the online shop CANDINO.COM will be retained for as long as the contract is in force.
Once this relationship is terminated, if applicable, the data may be retained for the time required by applicable law and until the expiry of any liabilities arising from the contract.
Data related to the management of repair services for items purchased on CANDINO.COM will be retained for as long as the contract is in force.
After the end of this relationship, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the expiration of any liabilities arising from the contract.
Data related to the sending of information and commercial communications regarding FESTINA products or services shall be retained indefinitely, until, if applicable, the interested party expresses its wish to delete them.
Data related to participation in contests, raffles and offers shall be retained for the duration of such, according to their specific terms and conditions, in order to manage their development and, thereafter, until the possible liabilities arising from their performance expire.
9. Additional Information
Minors: According to Art 8 RGPD, the processing of personal data of minors is only lawful when they are at least 16 years old. However, children over the age of 13 but under the age of 16 may also give valid consent if this is provided for by national law, and provided that "the consent is validly given by the holder of parental authority or guardianship over the child. There is no case in which children under the age of 13 can themselves validly consent to the processing of their data.
Updating of data: Customers and consumers interested in FESTINA's products, services and/or in its commercial promotions, must immediately communicate any changes to their data, so that the information held by FESTINA is updated at all times and does not contain errors.
Links: The Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy and data processing of other websites.